Kick off this holiday season and join Town Green District for the annual Downtown Cookie Crawl! Gather delicious and locally made cookies as you take in the sights and sounds that Downtown New Haven has to offer on Friday, December 2, 2016, from 6:00 PM-8:00 PM.
Registration will open at 5:45pm and close at 7:00pm. Check in is at Baobab Tree Studios (71 Orange St., New Haven.)
Collect a bakers dozen of assorted cookies as you stroll through the neighborhood--visiting shops and eateries. Enjoy insider discounts, deals and activities offered exclusively to Downtown Cookie Crawl attendees.
- Claire's Corner Copia (vegan and gluten-free cookies)
- Duc's Place (Vietnamese Sesame balls)
- Trinity Bar (Toffee Coffee Crunch cookies)
- G Cafe Bakery (Flourless Chocolate cookies)
- Ordinary (Home made Chocolate Chip cookies)
- Idiom (Simply Sugar cookies)
- Inspired Bridal (Chocolate Chunk w/ Flax Seed cookies)
- Thali (Oatmeal Chocolate Coconut cookies)
- English Building Market (Peppermint Crunch cookies)
- Fletcher Cameron (Whole Wheat Ginger Snaps)
- 101 Art Threads (Vegan Chocolate Chip cookies)
- Meat & Co. (Nutella Peanut Butter & Chocolate cookies)
- Cedarhurst Cafe (White Chocolate Cranberry cookie)
- Neville Wisdom Fashion Design Studio (Ginger Cookies from Katalina's Bakery)
- EcoWorks (Raspberry Sandwich Cookies from Sweet Mary's) Fortune cookie activity. Origami fortune cookie workshop using fun and beautiful scrap paper. Led by Shula Weinstein. All materials will be provided. No experience needed. All ages welcome. FREE. https://www.facebook.com/events/152508531886414/
- Artist & Craftsman (Secret Cookie Stop)
- Vovo Organics (Hot Tea)
- Capture Salon (Hot Chocolate)
- INFO New Haven (Hot Cider & Coffee) Coffee Courtesy of Elm City Games!
Fun for the whole family!
PARKING : $5 Parking Deal for Temple Street Garage (101 Temple St, New Haven)
Dine & Park Deals: https://parknewhaven.com/downtown-restaurants-parking-partnerships/
**PLEASE NOTE: Cookies baked in a facility that may contain nuts.
First Friday Downtown Festivities:
Cafe Nine (250 State St.) Weekly Wind Down Happy Hour with Frank Critelli, 21+, 5pm-7pm